Tuesday 4 January 2011

Dark...


Dark..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of the Dam square in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The new year is upon us and so far it does not feel very different from 2010 yet, there are some dark clouds hovering above us, there's some sunshine, but in general it's business as usual...I sure hope the sky will clear up soon and that we'll all encounter a friendly, lovely, sunny, carefree year with a lot less issues and stress than that sucky 2010 :)

I hope you're having a good start and that you're having a fabulous time! And don't forget, in a month from now, on February 5, my next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse will start, I will be showing some wicked new photos there, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, I hope you can come and hang out with us :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment