Friday 28 January 2011

...Friday!!

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today my vacation started, I'm off for a whole week, a pleasure I haven't been able to enjoy since early last Summer, and I can tell you, I need it, badly, I'm so freakin' tired and exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open...luckily this day looks very sunny and lovely so far, I'm going to grab my camera later and go out for some serious puddle hunting, yay :)

Of course I'll also be very busy with the preparations for my next photo exhibition, that I'll be doing together with the lovely Miss Monyart, it's going to start on February 5 at the ABC Treehouse and will go on until the end of the month. The expo is called 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' and features photos of the beautiful girls of the best city in the world, I hope you can come to the opening on February 5 (Saturday), bring all your friends and we'll have a nice Partay! If you can't make it, visit the Treehouse on any Saturday or Sunday in February to meet us there :)

Thank God it's Friday!!!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment