Sunday 2 January 2011

My New...

Unedited shot of myself reflected on the top of a metal pole in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

2010 was a bit of a sh*t year for me, so I've set my mind to making 2011 a much better year...unlike most people, who try to quit smoking or drink less, I have decided that my only New Years resolution will be to take even wickeder reflection pictures than last year. With my new Sony HX1 camera and a bit of help from the rain gods (and those in charge of any other reflective surface), I should be able to make it happen and I'm really looking forward to blowing your mind with my 2011-style reflection shots :))

To make this even more fun, I will take part in a photo exhibition again next month at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, make sure to mark it in your calender already, it's going to start on February 5 and will go on until the end of the month, hope to see you there :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment