Friday 14 January 2011

...The Wicked...

Unedited shot of myself, reflected on a CD. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God it's Friday!!! Today I don't have to go to work, finally my new schedule kicked in and I am off every Friday from now on, yay!! That does not mean that I will lazily sit at home and do nothing, which is what I'd love to do, to recover from that shite year 2010, instead I am busy like a bee, working on several projects at the same time. One of them is preparing for my next photo exhibition (details below), another one is a still secret mission that should help me promote a greater goal, the 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan', and that has a deadline that ends tomorrow, so I'll have to hurry up. There are several other things going on that I can hopefully tell you about soon, but in general I think it's safe to say that 2011 will be a very good year once I'm done with all that shizzle :))

My next photo exhibition, that I'll be doing together with the lovely Miss Monyart, is going to start on February 5 at the ABC Treehouse and will go on until the end of the month, hope to see you there :)

Have a nice day!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment