Monday 14 February 2011

...Puddle...

Unedited shot of people at the Rokin in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was hanging out around this puddle when a tram arrived and spit out its passenger-load on the other side of the street, a big mob approached and tried to figure out what I was doing, unaware of the fact that I in return kept shooting them, making them part of this ongoing wicked reflection project, turning them into artsy puddle people in the process...I think it was a win-win situation, they got to look at a madman waving his cam at a wet spot, I got to (ab)use them for my Flickr stream, hehe :)

This weekend the lovely Miss Monyart and myself are hosting our photo exhibition called 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' at the ABC Treehouse again, Saturday and Sunday, from 13:00 - 18:00, come and visit us. The gallery is also open on Fridays, if you can't make it in the weekend, but we won't be there :)

ABC Treehouse
Voetboogstraat 11
1012 XK Amsterdam


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment