Sunday 6 March 2011

...Bridge...

Unedited shot of a biker on a bridge in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I love the bridges in Amsterdam, when I bike over them, I often stop at the highest point, take a look around me, breathe in the flavor of the best city in the world, and continue my journey filled with a deep-seated feeling of satisfaction and joy, congratulating myself to be lucky enough to live in such a beautiful place with so many beautiful people :)))

Today is a lovely, sunny Spring day and I've had my first coffee outside on my balcony, majorly enjoying the warm, soft rays of sunlight stroking my face...what a difference some yellow light can make...have a relaxed, peaceful Sunday, do only things you reallyreally want to do today :))



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment