Tuesday 22 March 2011

...Dark...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Even though it's been lovely weather lately, I still find puddles in the best city in the world, which often leads to questions like 'Do you take a water-tank with you?', and the answer is 'No', it just seems that the God of wicked reflections likes me and what I do and provides a fair amount of wet spots at any given time, independent of the season. Thank you God of wicked reflections, I really appreciate what you do for me, lol ;-D


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment