Friday 25 March 2011

...Japan

Unedited shot of trees flowering in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

I just love seeing the signs of Spring everywhere in the best city in the world, and these trees clearly indicate a turn for the better (weather) each year when they start popping out their beautiful little buds. This year they also remind me of the crazy stuff going on in Japan at the moment, it all just seems like a wicked, weird movie and I expect Godzilla to show up any moment now and crush the rest of the country while fighting King-Kong...I sure hope that things won't get any worse and that we'll all have a peaceful, radiation-free Spring and Summer season :)

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment