Monday 7 March 2011

...People

Unedited shot of tourists eating fries in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The tourists come to Amsterdam for many reasons (Sex, Drugs and Rock'n Roll), one of them are the delicious fries that you can eat in the best city in the world. If they're unlucky enough, they might show up in one of my puddle pictures while enjoying their greasy, yummie snack. These ladies were clearly not distracted enough by all the fat pumping through their veins after consuming their Patatje and discovered that I was shooting them, even though I was mostly submerged in the puddle...I guess I'll have to try harder the next time, lol ;-D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment