Wednesday 16 March 2011

...Puddle...

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

My puddle pictures often contain much more than just water and reflections, there are cigarette butts, floaty stuff, dust on top of the water surface and many other things that add to the wickedness. Once I'm rich, I'll have my puddle assistant throw even more interesting items into the puddles, to keep things thrilling and new. I'm not sure what that crunchy looking thing in the left corner is, but it sure adds some funkyness to this photo :)

Almost weekend!



I've also shot a movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment