Saturday 26 March 2011

...Reflectah

Slightly edited shot of myself in Amsterdam, reflected on the side of a car. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some playing around with the contrast and saturation :)

I woke up early today even though I went to bed really late last night, and now my eyes are tiny, swollen slits through which I can barely see, but since the sun has disappeared and handed over the sky to some gray mush, it doesn't really matter, not much to see anyway lol. I am probably the only person in the best city in the world who doesn't really mind that it's raining, for everybody else it means a ruined weekend, for me it means fresh puddles and an opportunity to shoot some new wicked reflections...I'm such a dork, hahaha :D

Have a lovely weekend, only do fun things!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment