Sunday 13 March 2011

...Silhouettes

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This is one of my favorite puddles in the best city in the world, it's in a very busy spot surrounded by pretty buildings, and last but not least, it's almost always there, even if it didn't rain for a while. Depending on the rain to create my wet spots for me isn't the most productive way to shoot wicked puddle pictures, so I'm currently working on developing a mobile, artificial solution that will allow me to shoot whoever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want :))

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment