Monday 28 March 2011

Sk8ing..

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss A in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast :)

Yesterday I went to the Vondelpark with the lovely Miss A for some Inline-skating and it was fun. The park was full of happy, pretty people, the sun was shining like there's no tomorrow and everybody was in such a good, easy-going mood that it made me wish that every day could be like this...but then again, we might not appreciate these special, beautiful days as much as we did if we had them all the time...or not :)

Have a good start into the new week, take it easy, it's almost weekend again, haha :D


I've made some movies in the park as well, watch them on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment