Sunday 20 March 2011

...SpiderWoman

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A doing some serious climbing. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Miss A is crazy, she loves to climb up walls and she makes it look really easy, she must have been bitten by a spider or something. Just looking at her running up the walls at the Amsterdam climbing-hall made me dizzy and I had to sit down to avoid passing out from the sheer terror of watching her go higher and higher, until she almost kissed the sky. That's just insane, haha :D

I might give it a try the next time I'll go to that place, it does look like fun :)


I've made a movie of Miss A climbing as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment