Friday 18 March 2011

...This Man?

Unedited shot of a 'Missing' poster in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire. No editing.

For weeks now the whole city of Amsterdam is covered in these 'Missing Person' posters and flyers, the poor Gijs Thio seems to have vanished off the face of the earth and his friends and family are trying everything to find him back. I sure hope that he just went out to get some cigarettes but couldn't find a suitable shop to buy them right away, and that he will come back eventually. This whole story reminds me again that the best city in the world is not just about bikes, flowers, fun and pretty girls, there's a dark underbelly that's filled with shady elements, unspeakable things can happen here...my thoughts go out to Gijs and those that love and miss him, and I keep my fingers crossed that he'll turn up again unharmed...


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment