Friday 4 March 2011

Three...

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This is the first free weekend for me after the 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' photo exhibition that I did last month at the ABC Treehouse and I'm reeeeally happy to be able to spend the next 3 days doing as little as possible, I'm so tired and need some rest. The problem is only, I am preparing to go back to school this year and study for a Bachelor degree, I have to do my Tax return for last year, get my bike, that majorly suffered from the harsh Winter fixed, and billions of other little, time-consuming things, so chances are that I'll have to sleep at the office next week to recover from a working weekend, lol :D

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment