Sunday 17 April 2011

Amsterdam...

Slightly edited shot of a woman reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some adjusted contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was biking to the city center last weekend when I came across this lovely puddle, so I stopped for some shots, it's one of my favorite corners because there are always people passing by, and in this case there was a lady who kept walking by, calling somebody else, you can nicely see her in the movie I've made. I'm wondering if she was actually talking to somebody or if she was just trying to hog all the attention, because I didn't see another person around...maybe she was calling my name and I wasn't listening properly, hahaha :D


I've made a reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment