Monday 25 April 2011

AmsterSam On The Road - My Ass Hurts, Let's Take The Train!

Unedited shot of our bikes at the station where we decided to take the train. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Last Friday I went on a bike trip to Germany together with the lovely Miss A. We biked 140 kilometers in 12 hours and made it from Amsterdam to a little village just before the border, where we decided to take the train for the last bit because it got dark, and we couldn't feel our butts anymore, haha. It was soooo much fun and we saw so many nice places on the way. Today we're going to bike back to the best city in the world, that I already miss like mad, there's just no place like home, sweet home :)


I've made some movies of the road trip too, watch them on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment