Tuesday 12 April 2011

Life...


Life..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of the Monument in the Sarphatipark in Amsterdam last weekend. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

As you might know, I love taking reflection pictures, but sometimes, I see something that is not reflected in a puddle, but still looks so pretty that I just have to shoot and post it. The Sarphatipark is one of those places where everybody is beautiful, the grass is green and the sun seems to shine always. Sitting there with a good book&coffee, or some friends and a BBQ, is one of the best things to do in Amsterdam and I'm looking forward to spending manymany fun days throughout this year at that very special location...hope to meet you there some time :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment