Friday 15 April 2011

Thank...

Slightly edited shot of the shadows of myself and my bike in the Westerpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


It's Friday, my weekend started and it's another sunny, beautiful day in the best city in the world, yay! I am preparing everything for the bike-trip I'm planning to go on next week Friday, I'm going to bike to another country and need to get some essential accessories, do some proper research online for the best route and make sure that Lord Bikenheimer is ready for the challenge.

I'm so excited already, I looooove biking long distances, and this trip will require me to bike at least 200 kilometers in one day, something that most people I've told about think is impossible and such a stoopid, crazy idea that I sometimes doubt my own sanity, but I've done it before and I'll do it again...I'm soooo looking forward to this adventure :)))

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment