Sunday 15 May 2011

...Ballet

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss M in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've posted some shots of the "Brazilian Bikini Babes" a few days ago, and because they were so popular, here are some more of the lovely Miss M doing a puddle ballet. Shooting people in puddles without a bike is not what I usually do, but in this case I'm more than happy to make an exception, hehe. I hope that you're having a wonderful Spring too :)

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)


I've made a wicked puddle movie of the "Brazilian Bikini Babes" too, you can watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment