Thursday 26 May 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The first week of my 3-week Summer vacation is almost up and I have reached a state of bliss already, I am so super-relaxed and rested, I'm sleeping 8-10 hours every day, I'm doing almost exclusively things that I want to do and I'm taking it so easy that even when things are not going my way, I shrug it off and continue with a 'Pffft' on my lips, instead of getting upset. I feel a bit like Peter in the movie'Office Space' after he gets hypnotized, I have a smile on my face most of the time and nothing really bothers me...I hope that I can keep this up even after my vacation ends and I'll have to go back to the grind, hehe :)


I've also shot 2 wicked reflection movies of this puddle, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment