Tuesday 24 May 2011

...iPod...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In my puddle pictures people often look like they came straight out of a commercial for iPods, and now I'm considering suing Apple and going for an early retirement. But then again, I might get bored if I don't have to go to work anymore. I guess it's your lucky day Steve Jobs, that was a close call, hahaha :D

I am totally enjoying my 3-week Summer vacation, I'm spending a lot of time sitting in the sunshine on my balcony, going for walks through the city looking for puddles, and talking to friends...hmmm, maybe I will sue Apple after all, I could get used to this lazy lifestyle ;-P


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment