Friday 20 May 2011

...The Lazy...

Slightly edited shot of myself, reflected on a car wheel in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yes!!! My 3-week Summer vacation has started today and I'm planning on doing as little as possible in this delicious, care-free, liberating, and (please, please, please!) sun-drenched period of time. Actually, that's not true, as I am very busy with the final stages of preparations for my College-studies, that I'll hopefully be able to begin later this year, I am working on several projects for clients, I'm going to bike to Germany again, sort out some things in my house that need sorting out, meet with tons of friends and spend lots of quality time with them in the various parks of the best city in the world, and many other exciting, interesting and time-consuming things, so very likely I'll need a vacation from my vacation when I'm done with all that, haha :D

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment