Saturday 28 May 2011

...Of The...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last days it rained a lot, so I went outside with my camera to shoot some wicked reflections, but strangely enough, all the puddles had disappeared already just a few hours after their creation. I am not sure what happened, my most plausible theory is that some super-evil Villain evaporated them all with a secret, puddle-destroying device to mess up my shooting-spree. I don't know yet if it's some alien force or just somebody who is offended by my photos and decided to make it his job to stop me from taking pictures of each and every building and biker in the best city in the world reflected in a wet spot, but let me tell you Puddle-destroyer, it's ON! Hahaha :D

Have a wicked weekend :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment