Sunday 8 May 2011

...Roll


...Roll, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some added contrast, no Photoshop :)

The last months have been so warm and sunny, that I am slowly running out of puddles to shoot...or rather, I'm running out of natural puddles and need to rely on man-made wetness, so I follow the street-sweepers who spray the concrete before passing by with their Dirt-sucking car, I sneak up on people carrying liquids in bottles or cans, trying to make them drop them to the ground to create a wet spot, I even considered teasing and pinching children until they cry, just to be able to continue with my wicked water shots, but by now everybody knows me and they start running in the other direction when they see me coming, hahaha :D


I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment