Sunday 15 May 2011

...Steady...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am counting down the days until my 3-week summer vacation starts, just 4 more days of work and then I can enjoy my time off. I'm so looking forward to not doing anything useful for weeks and weeks to come, hopefully combined with lots of sunshine, so that I can maximize my pleasure...or now that I think about it, maybe combined with a little bit of rain every now and then, so that I can shoot plenty of puddles, otherwise I might get bored, haha :D


I've made a reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment