Sunday 26 June 2011

Feels...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today the sun is finally showing at the sky again, we are supposed to be entering a phase of tropical heat for the next couple of days, a welcome change from the rainy weeks we've been through this month, and the whole country is sitting on their packed beach-bags, ready to jump into their cars or the next train/bus/metro/bike just to get as quickly as possible to the nearest place to enjoy those promised beautiful days to the max. I sure hope that the weather people didn't fool us again, I could do with some nice sunshine right now :)

Have a relaxed Sunday :)


I've made a wicked puddle movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment