Monday 13 June 2011

...Lady


...Lady, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I like that statue of the iron Lady, her name is Wilhelmina and she used to be the Queen of the Netherlands and if she only did her job half as good as she looks riding on her horse, I'm sure this was a happy country at that time. Too bad that she didn't decide back then that work was evil and that everybody could have a happy life without a job, because today I have to go back to the office, after 3 weeks of vacation, and I can hear this loud voice screaming inside my head 'Noooooooooooooo! I don't want to goooooo!!! Iron Lady, why have you forsaken me?', hahaha :D

Almost weekend!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment