Tuesday 21 June 2011

...Poetic...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I don't know what it is about this specific puddle, but it makes the person in it look really cool and somewhat different from my usual reflection shots, maybe it's the pavement, maybe it's the colors, maybe it's just something in my head, but I like it. Tomorrow will be my last working day for this week, and I'm majorly looking forward to going out there for some serious puddle hunting, the conditions are near perfect and I'm sure I'll manage to shoot some proper pictures...it rained so much in the last weeks that even I am silently praying to the Rain-God to stop doing his thing, a wicked Reflectah only needs so much water, and it would be nice to see the sun again for a change :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment