Sunday 12 June 2011

...Sam


...Sam, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people at the giant 'I Amsterdam' letters in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I just love those giant "I Amsterdam" letters outside the Rijksmuseum, they look really fancy in a puddle, and there are always millions of tourists around who pose inside of them for their vacation shots, making them easy targets for my wicked reflections. The only disadvantage is that I am also an easy target for their own pictures, so there are probably as many photos of me sitting next to a puddle besides the letters, as there are photos of the letters themselves. I guess that's alright though, since I am some kind of a tourist attraction myself, lol :D

Have a relaxed Sunday :)


I've made a wicked puddle movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment