Friday 17 June 2011

Thank...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God my weekend started today, this has been my first week back at work after my 3-week Summer vacation and it sucked big time, so I'm really happy, excited and overjoyed that it's over and that I've got 3 relaxing, hopefully sunny, and fun days ahead of me. I know that I sound like a Girlieman, it's been a short week after all, but it was barely bearable and I wish I wouldn't have to go back to the office on Monday, but instead devote my life to shooting people in puddles, something I so much more enjoy doing than sitting at a desk trying to maximize the profits of some shady Moneymasters...why, oh why didn't the Russians win the cold war?! Hahaha, just kidding, I'd hate to have to wait for 10 years for a new bicycle or stand in line for some bananas or something :D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment