Wednesday 15 June 2011

Welcome...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a dirty puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

One thing I've noticed once again after returning from my bike trip to Germany is, how much garbage there is floating around in the streets and puddles of the best city in the world. I know it's not fair to compare Amsterdam to Germany, they don't have 200 000 000 stoned, relaxed, happy people walking their streets at any given time, leaving a track of cigarette- and joint-butts, paper, bottles and chewing-gum behind them, but still, trying to find a puddle that was not covered with filth seemed an impossible task, while I had no problems at all to find awesome, clean and very usable wet spots in the streets of our neighbor country. Oh well, I guess you can't have it all :)


I've also shot a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment