Monday 13 June 2011

...White...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today is my last vacation day and I'm not really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I wish being on vacation was a well-paid job and I could spend my time doing nothing useful but drink coffee, smoke and enjoy life without being a slave for somebody else's money-making ambitions. Since this is not very likely to happen, I guess I'll have to hypnotize myself into believing that it's for a good cause, sigh. If you are a rich, attractive, single lady, call me, and get me out of the Matrix, thank you very much, hahaha :D


I've made a reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment