Friday 1 July 2011

...Babe


...Babe, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a woman on a bike in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Friday again, the weekend starts today, the sun is shining, everybody is happy and looking forward to 3 days of being lazy, partying and enjoying life without having to slave away for somebody else, my personal favorite time of the week. I really have to find myself some rich Sugarmamma who can support my nasty habbit of hunching over puddles, shooting the people passing by, staring into the watery spots, trying to figure out what in God's name I'm doing there. This might sound weird to the untrained ears, but that would be my dream-life, chasing the rain, pointing my camera at each and every puddle that crosses my path...I might be the only person on this whole planet who'd consider that a sweet life, hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday, have a great start into the weekend :D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment