Sunday 10 July 2011

Biking...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Monday again and all I can think about is the weekend, my favorite time of the week, I'm counting the hours until the happy time kicks in again, not really the best way of dealing with life, as this means that I'm always living ahead of the actual time, yearning for those special days that allow us to do whatever we want, whenever we want, possibly missing out on the right here, right now, but to be honest, I don't care. It's a bit like waiting for Christmas, you know there's something beautiful ahead of you, focusing your energy and positive vibes on a future event while the cold, harsh world rushes by, doing its thing, calling out to you to participate in it, but you (or rather me) only have eyes for those carefree, wonderful magic days...I can't tell if this makes me a smart guy or a Retard, but that's just how I roll, hahaha :D




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment