Monday 4 July 2011

Sign...


Sign..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of a Spreadsheet in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire.

I like signs, stickers, graffiti, letters, words, language...there are so many fabulous things that can be done with these items, that I'm always amazed that I haven't created any stickers of graffiti promoting my wicked 'AmsterSam' gear yet. I guess it's the laziness that overrules most ambitions in my life that keeps me from doing those things, stoopid genes! But then again, these pictures are proof that there are plenty of people out there already, that are way more creative than I am, covering each topic and blasting their ideas into the world without any assistance from my lazy self...let's call it team-work, lol :)

Almost weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment