Tuesday 5 July 2011

...Yellow...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I think I've mentioned it already, I'm not a big fan of cars, but sometimes I shoot them anyway, because they look nice inside a puddle. I would never consider buying one of those lazy-machines, I've never owned a car and I can't figure out why I ever made my driving-license, I must have had a black-out when I was 18, there is no other explanation for spending hundreds of euros for a piece of paper that allows you to kill the planet while wasting your time trapped inside a metal cage in a traffic-jam. I'm wondering what would happen if we'd ever get a government that would outlaw cars...I'm sure it would spark a Revolution and people would drive their cars into the Parliament building to express their dissatisfaction and outrage...I think I'd like to see that, maybe I'll start my own political party, who's only goal is to ban cars, hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment