Sunday 14 August 2011

...DoubleVision

Unedited shot of people at the Stadsschouwburg in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Lately I've started liking these double vision shots better, I never really valued them as much as my 'regular' puddle pictures, but I think I'm going to play a bit more with this technique. Unfortunately it's Monday again and I have to go to work instead of being out there, spending quality time with the wet spots of the best city in the world, improving my style and confusing your brains with even wickeder reflections, but if the last months are anything to go by, I'm sure there'll be plenty of puddles left next weekend, lol :)

Have a good start into the new week!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment