Tuesday 23 August 2011

...Flood

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Help, the Chinese are here! Oh no, wait, it's just a bunch of tourists on their Yellow Bikes, hahaha! I'm just kidding, I'm not afraid of the Chinese, I know they're the new rulers of the planet and all, but I'm sure deep down inside they, like most people, just want to have a nice life with their families and friends, in peace and prosperity. If I should be wrong about this, and all they reallyreally want deep down inside is to dominate and terrorize the rest of the world with their increasing power and wealth, I guess I should prepare my bike for a trip far far away from home and find myself a nice hiding place, lol :D



I've made a movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment