Monday 1 August 2011

The Weekend...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I don't know who's responsible for this, but lately we have really horrible weather in the weekends, and as soon as the working week starts again, the sun comes out and happily shines on all us slaves laboring away for our Masters, surely this must be some kind of mistake, it should of course be the other way around, working when it's raining and playing when the sun shines. Whoever does this, please re-consider and try to do get things right the next time, even slaves need some sunshine, thank you :)

P.s. I doubt that this constitutes an actual paradox, but I liked the word, so yeah, sue me, lol ;-D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment