Monday 8 August 2011

...Yellow...

Unedited shot of a tourist biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last week I've posted some pictures of the 'Mac Biker', now it's time for the 'Yellow Biker'. If you don't know what that means, the 'Mac Bike' and the 'Yellow Bike' rental services are competing with each other in the best city in the world for their share of the tourist $$$ that is floating around, and I'm always wondering why some people decide for the red Mac bikes and others for the yellow ones, is it because the prefer one color or the other, is it because the red bikes are prettier than the yellow ones, are the red ones for advanced tourist bikers and the yellow ones for bloody beginners...questions, questions...I guess I could ask those people that actually use them, but I'm too lazy, and a bit worried that the explanation will be too random, boring and meaningless to justify writing hundreds of words about it on the Interwebs, hahaha :D

Almost weekend, hang in there!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment