Tuesday 25 October 2011

AmsterSam On The Road - Walk The Line

Unedited shot of my Road trip this weekend. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I went on a Road trip again, this time I took the train instead of my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, because the weather forecast said it would rain, but it didn't, so I might as well have biked my way across Europe. It was fun anway, I've met lots of nice people on the way, I ate some strange but declicious food, and I had a great time. Of course I snapped lots of pictures as well, sometimes sneakily, sometimes in the open, and it confirmed once again my believe that if you ask somebody nicely if you can take their photo, most people will be happy to oblige, and usually they even agree to let me post them to the Interwebs, lucky me :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment