Friday 14 October 2011

AmsterSam...

Unedited selfshot, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the timer. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Friday, the sun is shining, I'm off for the next 3 days and I'm sure there are some wicked puddles waiting for me all over the best city in the world. I feel like a kid on Christmas, hahaha. I'm always amazed that I seem to be the only one in Amsterdam who is shooting reflection pictures, I have never seen anybody else do it, even though there are others, there are photos on the web to prove it, but we're obviously all operating deep undercover and nearly invisible, lol. One thing that I have not seen anybody else do, not online, and not in the real world, is another wicked Reflectah taking selfportaits reflected in water, I think I have created a whole new genre of photography there without wanting to, it just happened. It's not even hard to do, it's tons of fun, and it feels a bit like magic to create a reflection picture of yourself that is not shot in a mirror or some other easily accessible reflective surface. And if you find this too confusing, calm down by looking at my 'regular' Selfies :)

Thank God it's Friday, have a great day :)))




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment