Tuesday 25 October 2011

Back In The...

Unedited shot of people Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I went on a Road trip, and it was really nice, but I was very happy to return to the best city in the world afterwards, it's not that I don't like other countries and cities, but I easily get homesick and every fiber in my body seems to scream "It's been fun, now let's go HOME dude!", and I'm usually more than happy to oblige, there's not much you can do against the wishes and urges of your body and mind. The thing I like most about going away is the coming back part, so I guess I should go away more often, to be able to enjoy this awesome rush of happiness more often, lol :D




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment