Monday 31 October 2011

...Back...

Unedited shot of a girl in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's almost Christmas, and it's getting warmer and sunnier every day, for the end of this week we're expecting temperatures around 20 C or more...normally I would find this somewhat disconcerting, as it is November now, but considering that this years Summer sucked so badly, I think we more than earned a warm Winter, hehe. I am still wearing T-shirts and shorts, it just feels right, and I don't easily get cold, but it seems that a lot of my fellow Amsterdammers take offense in me enjoying the breezy, fresh air to the max, I get lots of confused, amused and angry looks from those wearing their Winter-gear already, almost as if I was shooting them in a puddle, lol. So if you see me wearing the clothes that you wished you could have worn this Summer, don't be mad, you know how they say, don't hate the Player, hate the Game, hahaha :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment