Sunday 9 October 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of a biker in Amsterdam yesterday, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday was the perfect day for puddle reflections, it rained every 10 minutes, then the sun came out, then it rained again, sun, rain, you get the picture...I was happy like a little child, jumping through the puddles, waving my camera left and right, shooting so many photos and movies, that I was actually physically exhausted when I was done after a couple of hours, and I biked home with a memory card full of wicked material and the good feeling that I'll be able to supply the Interwebs with puddle pictures until the end of the year. Afterwards I smoked a big-ass Joint with some mind-numbing SuperDuper Jack Herrer Skunk and had mad sex all night long with a hot and very skilled blonde watched some TV and went to bed early, lol ;-P

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment