Sunday 16 October 2011

...Mondays!

Unedited shot of bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend the 'Occupy Amsterdam' movement started on the Beursplein in the heart of the best city in the world, right outside the Stock Exchange, of course I was there to take pictures and shoot some movies, but also to show that I care, and that I support this idea of a better life for us regular people, who don't own banks and don't get billions of tax-euros stuffed into our various body cavities by the government. To keep you calm, and to distract you from the fact that there might be a Revolution going on outside your window, here are some wicked puddle pictures, lol :D

Have a good start into the new week!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment