Wednesday 19 October 2011

...Puddle...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I can never get enough of the looks people shoot my way when I'm doing my wicked puddle thing, they just can not wrap their minds around the fact that there's a grown man sitting next to a puddle, pointing his camera to the ground, and that's a good thing, because it allows me to capture their irritated, unbelieving, surprised and often amused faces in the water. What always amazes me is that they're actually looking into the puddle, and not at me, because then you'd see them looking up, and not down...so thank you puddle people, your assistance in the making of these wicked shots is more than appreciated, too bad you're always biking by so fast, otherwise I'd thank you in person, lol :)

I've also shot a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment