Friday 4 November 2011

...Amsterdam

Unedited shot of the Amsterdam skyline. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's Friday, my weekend started, and I'm happy as F**k!!! I can't recall another period of my life that has so pleased, amused and encouraged me as much as the last month or so did, there are just so many great things happening in my life, that even the stoopid things seem like fun, and since this is the real life, of course every day things happen that would usually not make me smile, but I can't help it, I'm grinning like an Idiot Savant 24/7, accepting harsh things coming my way just as happily as those awesome and lovely events that are making me so happy. Of course there have been manymany good times in the past, but currently I feel like I can bike to the Moon and back with no more effort than it takes to hit a tourist in the street with my steel horse, lol :D

Thank God it's Friday!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment